10 reasons to join us at MGC
1. The coaches are excellent at building up a great rapport with gymnasts and parents
2. The Club is known for its emphasis on being a little family, looking out for one another and working together as a team. This way each and every one of the team care for everyone’s individual needs.
3. The club has fantastic pre-school classes which are exceptionally creative and explore the children’s imagination. This creativity is carried through into all other lessons.
4, Mourne Gymnastics isn’t all about teaching gymnastics, it’s about the holistic approach to help individuals explore and develop, to achieve what they need to be their best.
5. The club offers the opportunity for our young people to gain coaching qualifications and employability skills through our coaching pathways, leadership academy, University and Young Leaders Conferences.
6. Mourne Gymnastics gives each and every individual the chance to show off their talents in various different friendly competitions, ranging in disciplines, open to all and all ages.
7. Mourne Gymnastics empowers young people through gymnastics and play. The gymnasts can strengthen their mental and physical needs through play and exercise.
8. The club recognises and rewards the personal achievements of each individual to; strive, inspire and achieve – By trying their best!
9. Everyone is welcome at Mourne Gymnastics. The club is fully inclusive providing programmes for all. We have classes for individuals who may require specific assistance, 1 to 1 support or a sensory experience.
10. WE CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR CHILD